Monday, June 18, 2012

Dry Skin Brushing!

SKIN ISSUES?

(Cellulite, acne, stretch marks, spider veins)

I just discovered the BEST thing that I want to share with you.  DRY BODY BRUSHING!

This website talks about Dry Skin Brushing as a way of detoxing your skin.. It IS our biggest organ and we need to take care of it!

http://www.whole-body-detox-diet.com/dry-skin-brushing.html

The AWESOME part about the whole thing is that one of these brushes only costs about $6 dollars.  I got mine at Drugstore.com

Earth Therapeutics Massage Brush

http://www.drugstore.com/earth-therapeutics-massage-brush/qxp21143?catid=290041

If you brush your skin before you take a shower each day ( I mean everywhere - face, neck, arms, stomach, butt, legs) not only are you making your skin heal faster and produce more NEW/FRESH skins cells ( making it look more young and radiant) but you are also massaging the skin reducing the appearance or presence of scars, acne, spider veins and cellulite.

I LOVE this!  Also, after I dry brush and shower - while still wet - I apply body oil to my entire body them pat dry.  It says to do this in that article but I have been doing this for years.  I have used baby oil (very cheap) or a cheap olive oil mixed with other good oil such as almond oil and castor oil. My skin just soaks it up!  I have noticed a major difference!  Give it a try and let me know. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment