Monday, June 18, 2012

On the Lighter Side...

I have been in such a blah mood lately that I wanted to share some stuff that makes me laugh.. Hopefully it will perk up your day as well! As well as tossing in some info about some of my favorite products! Enjoy.

this happens to me...

This happens to me... solution? Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum.  It's low priced - you only need a dime sized and it lasts FOREVER!
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum (Select Size)


This is so silly - but I'm pretty silly..
haha easily amused

(This reminds me of a potato face mask I once tried)
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Potato-Face-Mask

-----

So I have had problems with my weight - just like any normal woman and this always makes me laugh.  SKINNY BITCHES!

Hope so!

Also - if you haven't noticed - I DO cuss... So I'm sorry.  NOT really.

someecards

I love Snookie but this reminds me of her..

word.
BTW I think this is a fan-tab-ulous outfit.. I might just have to wear this to work one day.
 (Hopefully you know I'm kidding..lol)

Not your best moment Snooks...

HAHA
I love someecards :)

Last but not least..

winking dog

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!



0 comments:

Post a Comment