Monday, June 18, 2012

LIFE...

Well life sure moves fast  - I was living in Canada (big mistake) and got married too young to someone who doesn't even had/HAS major anger issues.  I'm back home now where I belong - but now going through a divorce.  Not the happiest thing to report - but what can you do.  Other than pray and talk to my friends as often as possible.  Then move on. 

New stuff to talk about.. I had these grand plans for this blog when I first started it.  Like sharing my favorite recipes, makeup tips, decorating tips.  Like a mini Martha Stewart/beauty/trash talk blog.  So lets start again.

I want to share some of the stuff that I'm curently working on and anything else that might come to mind.  The beauty of the whole thing - I love to write so just posting these things are like therapy - the other thing - If you don't want to read them - YOU DON'T HAVE TO!  So any negative comments will be deleted! (Although I WILL throw a "mental water balloon" at you before that) haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment